Chrysler Repair Questions

egr valve 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

Car Model: 2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Location: Rocky Point, NY Submitted on September 7, 2012

Rocky Point, NY

remove old egr valve???

Rate this Question:


  • Photo
    Franklin, MA
    (0) Rated this answer helpful
    You have to remove the alternator. Remove the egr bolts for the tube and hold down to the head. Then install  
    Posted on October 22, 2012

    Need more advice? Ask our experts.

    Other Chrysler Related Repair Questions
    • Michele
      Richardson, TX
      Replace convertible top
      I was putting the convertible top down this morning and the back window shattered completely out of the top. What will you charge for the back window replaced and how much if the entire convertible to...
      2006 Chrysler Sebring | answers (0)
    • Stephen
      Garden Grove, CA
      Strange problem with 2003 Chrysler Sebring
      Car runs fine until warmed up then begins missing on multiple cylinders. Turing the ignition off and then on again will stop the problem for a few min. Doing that 3 or 4 times will stop the problem fo...
      2003 Chrysler Sebring | answers (1)
    • Joe
      Austin, TX
      proper oil for bluish white smoke coming from exha...
      Occasionally (not always) when i am idling at a light i have a noticable stream of blue w white vapor smoke coming from exhaust-told it might be O rings wearing out..should i switch from 10w30 oil cha...
      1990 Chrysler Le Baron | answers (1)
    • Paul
      Avon, CT
      sudden large leak, noe ongoing, water pump or hose?
      After a long drive (1 hr) last weekend I parked in my driveway. Later that day I went out to do an errand and there was a very large puddle coming from under the car (coolant), no leaks before this. N...
      2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible | answers (1)
    • Don
      Paxton, IL
      Brake line install
      I am replacing the steel brake lines and thought I was close to being done.  I went to attach the last brake line to the distribution block and discovered that the fitting is a larger size.  Now the d...
      1999 Chrysler Concorde | answers (2)
    • mike
      Amherst, OH
      shifting issues
      i have a 2005 chrysler town and country that is having issues shifting into high gear when accelerating at a decent speed, if you lay off the gas ity will shift normally but if you are getting on a hi...
      2005 Chrysler Town & Country | answers (1)
    • ken
      Sun City Center, FL
      turn signal inop right side
      The right turn signal light inop,and brake light also.  Bulb changed, no help.  Voltmeter says no voltage at socket.  Left turn had same problem once before, but new bulb fixed. A TIPM repair fix was ...
      2008 Chrysler Town and Country | answers (2)
    • D
      Marlin, TX
      timing belt
      Does a timing belt possibly make a noise when it is bad? I had one replaced at 167,000 miles and it now has 285,000. My husband thinks it is the alternator bearing going out because the car will not h...
      2005 Chrysler Sebring | answers (1)
    • AUGUST
      Crystal Lake, IL
      ac compressor locked up
      03 tc 3.8l  ac compressor locked up knocking off belt I need to know if there is a way to bypass ac compressor using diff belt? is it possible?
      2003 Chrysler Town and Country | answers (1)
    • Liz
      Dahlonega, GA
      I have a 1996 Chrysler Concorde and we cant get the AC to work, it worked great last summer. We have replaced the compressor, the high pressure switch and the valve/drier and of course, added refriger...
      1996 Chrysler Concorde | answers (0)
    Shop Photo