Mechanic Advisor

Ford Repair Questions

What is this hose? 2011 Ford Edge

Car Model: 2011 Ford Edge
Location: Frisco, TX Submitted on June 26, 2014

Frisco, TX

The large black rubber looking hose that runs alongside the white containers.  The hose has what looks like a 1" to 1 1/2" light color band around it--just near the large water container. Should it be wet at all?

Rate this Question:


This question has not been answered

Need more advice? Ask our experts.

Other Ford Related Repair Questions